The forums are closed as we are moving all discussions into Discord.

Join our Discord server by following this link.

Vent Thread!

Discuss the game, ask us questions, and see the latest news here

Vent Thread!

Postby Boltor » Tue May 12, 2015 6:54 am

Got something you wanna say about the game/community/card games in general/etc but dont think it's enough of a thought to merit making a thread about and/or cant find an appropriate thread to post it to?

Post it here!

Just a general "I wanna say something" thread, i'll post an example below of what I mean.

Disclaimer: This is not a place for you to tear into other people or be free to say "F*#$ THIS/THAT/THE OTHER THING!" Just a general "This has been on my mind but I didnt know where/when to say it" sort of deal.

Example: I love this game so much, but I wish wish wish wish that it was a physical card game. I miss playing with cards in my hand and sitting across from my opponent. I've even contemplated taking index cards and making my own "Spellweaver" cards, but its not the same. I know financially its not feasible to make physical Spellweaver cards, but even if there were 2 premade decks that you could buy in a pack to play with a friend, I would buy that up in an instant.

/rant
May the cards rise to meet you and bring good RNG to your enemies' enemies-Paraphrased Irish Toast

Youtube Channel:Here
Facebook:Here
Twitch:Here
Boltor

Re: Vent Thread!

Postby eyetheft » Tue May 12, 2015 3:12 pm

People want some kind of in-game chat + friend system but completely ignore the IRC chat currently standing in for such a system.

Probably because only 2-3 people are on regularly so newbies duck in, see no one, duck out forever.

I'd love to get to know/chat with other spellweaver players or queue into a game and find that they are also in the chat for some playful banter. Maybe get some tips on my gameplay. Or raging at that cataclysm topdeck :P.
eyetheft

Postby mxstrong » Tue May 12, 2015 6:41 pm

I want to ask devs one thing: Will some players be invited into closed beta before open beta starts?
mxstrong

Postby ivko » Tue May 12, 2015 7:02 pm

mxstrong wrote:I want to ask devs one thing: Will some players be invited into closed beta before open beta starts?

We're sending closed beta invites weekly. All registered players will be invited before the open beta.
Your friendly Spellweaver lead, programmer, designer... you name it!
ivko

Postby mxstrong » Wed May 13, 2015 11:49 am

ivko wrote:
mxstrong wrote:I want to ask devs one thing: Will some players be invited into closed beta before open beta starts?

We're sending closed beta invites weekly. All registered players will be invited before the open beta.

Thanks for the answer ivko, I love the fact that I will be able to test this beautiful game :-)
mxstrong

Postby Ehrim » Wed May 13, 2015 12:54 pm

you should look at your messages mxstrong
Ehrim

Postby Plaguedealer » Wed May 13, 2015 2:30 pm

I would like the website to be updated more often. People looking into this game might be under the mistaken impression that nothing is happening.
Plaguedealer

Postby Zhein » Thu May 14, 2015 1:15 am

Why do people take forever to play ?
I'm mostly playing against AI because of that, because I can't stand having 14 minutes on my clock and my opponent having 27 seconds left. Yes, it happend. It was a close game, but it bored me to death. If the player had taken 10 minutes instead of 20 I would have asked for a rematch, but nope, no way I'm playing again a 30 minutes game.
How could you play an aggro deck and take 2 minutes to play your turn when the opponent's table is empty ?
To sum up : there should be a timer for a turn and not just for the game.
Zhein

Postby Kenning » Thu May 14, 2015 2:12 pm

Plaguedealer wrote:I would like the website to be updated more often. People looking into this game might be under the mistaken impression that nothing is happening.

Actually, I would like to second this. Certain things (like guild support) are way out of date for example.
Kenning

Postby ivko » Fri May 15, 2015 7:15 am

Kenning, could you guide me to the text about Guild Support which is out of date? I'm totally not aware of that.
Your friendly Spellweaver lead, programmer, designer... you name it!
ivko

Next

Return to General Discussion