The forums are closed as we are moving all discussions into Discord.

Join our Discord server by following this link.

Helm of Dominion does fuck all

Technical and account questions go here

Helm of Dominion does fuck all

Postby YAGSISTERROPEHT » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:06 pm

About 10 minutes ago i was playing Trials on Android, my opponent, basic Alexa, had a Temple Guard, Militia token, maybe one more toon, and a Master Tactician, I had Vats and a single Tortured Orc. I played Helm, it got attached to Master, but Master remained in my opponents control. What the fuck?
YAGSISTERROPEHT

Re: Helm of Dominion does fuck all

Postby Alazareth » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:34 pm

Do you have screenshot ? It's probably a bug, and if it is, a screen shot can help resolve the issue...
Alazareth

Re: Helm of Dominion does fuck all

Postby YAGSISTERROPEHT » Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:15 pm

Nope, I was playing on Android, and there seems to be no "report bug" feature on it. Also, I'm 100 hundred percent sure it is a bug, there's just nothing else it could've been. I tried to describe the situation as best as I could. My hero was Coronis, though I doubt that matters. My opponent was ****man19, my account is Pizdabol, don't know if the devs can find the game or something. As I said, Helm was attached to Master, but it never came under my control, it just switched it's place with the rest my opponents board, as if it just came to the field, i guess. I didn't wait to see what will happen next as I was getting pretty wrecked so I just resigned.
YAGSISTERROPEHT

Return to Help and Support