The forums are closed as we are moving all discussions into Discord.

Join our Discord server by following this link.

Might Emblem Sapling killed by single Fumes

Technical and account questions go here

Might Emblem Sapling killed by single Fumes

Postby Pizdabol » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:13 am

So yesterday a Sapling played from under Ka'ainu got killed by a single fumes, unless there's a card than can give a weakness emblem and immediately shuffle itself in it's controller's deck, which there isn't. So what gives?

I'd try and recreate this, but it seems kind of a hassle to do so.

I thought I posted this yesterday, but I messed up something, apparently.

PS. OK, I'm dumb. Just please don't delete this one, but rather leave it as a monument of idiocracy. Though it's funny how a shitload of spam just stands there for a couple of days, but this one oversight got deleted in a heartbeat.
Pizdabol

Re: Might Emblem Sapling killed by single Fumes

Postby Alazareth » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:44 am

Regarding your PS, thanks for your appreciation of the effort the mods make to keep this forum clean... We are human and sometimes we make mistake while having to manually delete each spam post every day over and over (and yes there are hundred of them everyday). This is a volunteer work so we can't do it 24/7. I've already discuss with Ivko who is aware that the forum need a rework as it's not perfect, but it's not a priority for now.

I don't know if it was me who deleted your post, but nonetheless, sorry if your previous post got deleted.

Oh and thanks to make me look to your profile, yes I have deleted one of your previous post where you insults other user in a very graphic manner (vent threads) and gave you a 7 days bans so you can really vent.
Alazareth

Return to Help and Support