The forums are closed as we are moving all discussions into Discord.

Join our Discord server by following this link.

Post your decks Here !

Share your thoughts and decks!

Re: Post your decks Here !

Postby Riddlebrain » Mon May 22, 2017 4:35 pm

Про атаку - во-первых у тебя это не атака, а защита, атакуют тебя. Когда атакуют твою существу - правило такое. Ты можешь либо оставить его блочить атаку (если ничего не делаешь), либо блочить другими, но тогда КРОМЕ того, которое было атаковано, оно тогда уже ничего делать не может. Соответственно на картинке ты можешь блочить либо големом либо элементалем, но не двумя сразу. Если бы кроме элема еще кто-то не спал, ты мог бы вместо атакованного голема подставить элема+кого-то еще.
Riddlebrain

Postby Max13im » Mon May 22, 2017 7:48 pm

Всё равно не понял. Может на этом примере будет легче ?
https://i.gyazo.com/2e32b31917e773dec18 ... ef3a48.png
Почему я не могу атаковать двумя Големами ?
Max13im

Postby Hrumm » Wed May 24, 2017 9:37 am

Потому что ты не атакуешь, а выставляешь защитников и твой соперник атакует конкретное существо. Ты можешь блокировать двумя одновременно если, например, соперник идет просто в лицо и у тебя при этом есть два существа способных блокировать его существо (т.е. у них скорость равная или больше и они не атаковали в этом ходу или не находятся под действием каких-либо эффектов запрещающих блокировать), либо же если у тебя на столе 3 или больше существ и соперник атакует одно из них - ты можешь переблокировать остальными двумя. То существо, на которое назначена атака, не может блокировать вместе с кем-то, ты можешь либо заменить его, либо принять удар только им.
Так понятно?
Hrumm

Postby An Albun » Wed May 24, 2017 11:00 am

Can you guys please move this to the Russian forum?

https://spellweaver-tcg.com/forum/viewt ... f=8&t=5545

All things spellweaver: http://www.spellweaverdb.com
An Albun

Postby Max13im » Wed May 24, 2017 11:47 am

Hrumm wrote:Потому что ты не атакуешь, а выставляешь защитников и твой соперник атакует конкретное существо. Ты можешь блокировать двумя одновременно если, например, соперник идет просто в лицо и у тебя при этом есть два существа способных блокировать его существо (т.е. у них скорость равная или больше и они не атаковали в этом ходу или не находятся под действием каких-либо эффектов запрещающих блокировать), либо же если у тебя на столе 3 или больше существ и соперник атакует одно из них - ты можешь переблокировать остальными двумя. То существо, на которое назначена атака, не может блокировать вместе с кем-то, ты можешь либо заменить его, либо принять удар только им.
Так понятно?

Да! Теперь понял.
Хотелось бы конечно чтобы была База знаний типа FAQ
Max13im

Postby Maximvs » Wed May 24, 2017 12:51 pm

Plenty of goblins and plenty of fireballs. 20 red shrines.
"Quick quick, rush him, we don't want the game to last more than three minutes!"

"Oh crap, he's playing a complicated deck, but that hurts my brain! What should I do?"
"Just play a mill deck, bro."
Maximvs

Postby Hrumm » Wed May 24, 2017 5:36 pm

An Albun wrote:Can you guys please move this to the Russian forum?

question is in this thread - answer is in this thread. Seems legit, isn't it?
Hrumm

Postby steinr » Wed May 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Hrumm wrote:

That guy is posting everywhere in Russian. People reply in Russian. No one else understands. There is a Russian subforum.
I wouldn't post German here even tho many Germans and Austrians are active. It's just not polite and I would understand ppl getting annoyed by it. Don't you?
Sorry, I don't work here - I just like green.
steinr

Postby Max13im » Thu May 25, 2017 8:55 am

steinr wrote:
Hrumm wrote:

That guy is posting everywhere in Russian. People reply in Russian. No one else understands. There is a Russian subforum.
I wouldn't post German here even tho many Germans and Austrians are active. It's just not polite and I would understand ppl getting annoyed by it. Don't you?

I already understood. You can remove the topic https://spellweaver-tcg.com/forum/viewt ... f=8&t=5545
Max13im

Postby loveGIANT » Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:00 pm

I aleady shared this deck in my sub-thread and I obviously also played it on my YouTube Channel in Ranked games, but I feel that more people are active around this site of the board, so I figured I share my little creation here, as well.
So I constructed this deck sort of by accident, I was fiddeling around with creathing some "theme" decks, like range only, deadly only, etc. and one of those decks happened to be "Vampires only." Here's the list:

So far I haven't seen this type of deck being played before, but as of now, I have tried this deck out about 11 times, 6 times in ranked (all of which are recorded) and 5 in friendlies. 10 out of those matches resulted in a win, so I'd say the deck is a threat to be reckoned with.

As you can see in the list, this deck makes sure that it covers your early-, mid- and lategame.

Early game
For your earlygame, to make sure that u can get vampirism out, u get your basic removal spells like assassinate, shadowstep assassin and your blockers in vampiric ashes.
Also, the bloodborne prince is actually a really viable card in the early to midgame stages. If u happen to manage to save a shadowstep assassin, faessayan mercenary or vampiric ashes from the early game, u can sacrifice them to the bloodborne prince, to buff him up a little bit. Also Prin'ha is one of your strongest cards in both the early and mid stages of the game, since you can play her farily quickly, she gets rid of annoying enemy drops and, since she's a vampire, vampirism triggers her immediately.
Moon Priestess is also a great card as it gives u 1 additional mana crystal each turn, making it possible to gain board presence earlier than your enemy, even though my experience is, that everytime I play her, she get's removed as soon as the enemy get's one of his removal spells, but as long as she's on your field, she's a great addition.

Midgame
During Midgame, when u have your vampirism out, u usually also have a couple of your game changers out, that being the Bloodseeking Mutants and Prin'ha. And this is where the fun starts, both the Bloodseeking Mutants and Prin'ha (especially with her extra power that makes her a 4 SPD) are on the field and u have 1, 2 or even 3 vampirisms out, u are basically free to do whatever u want to.
If the enemy attacks or blocks u, it doesn't matter much, since u gain more than enough life back due to Vampirism. Also, if Prin'ha is out and u don't face a ray of righteousness, Helm or multiple fireballs, the enemy is gonna have a really tough time dealing with that pesky 4 SPD of yours.

Lategame
But what when, in the lategame stages, the enemy somehow managed to gain a littlebit of board presence? Well that's when u use cataclysm to negate everything that he put out on the board. Or you play lord karthas and get rid of one of his threats. And if u don't happen to have any of that, just put that stylish helm of dominion on him to make him fight for the right side. Or u go for Otrsika, a card that I have never played against, I think, use his ability and make him a ranged creature. Let's not forget that he is flying and deadly by nature. Let's be real: How do u counter a ranged deadly creature during lategame when u already exhausted all of your removal spells?
And if u need a little bit more lifegain (aside from 2-3 vampirisms that u already have on the board) u just play Skatador's Bitching (courtesy of "The Fuzz.")
A little fun-note that I discovered in one ranked session that I haven't uploaded yet: U can use Otriska's power multiple times in one turn. Otriska's power costs 2 mana, so if u activate it multiple times before committing the attack, then u get more healing out of Skatadors, since u exhaust your mana crystals which is pretty hilarious.

If u want to see how it fares in ranked and a short deck tech, u can find it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv9_pmGM0GQ

Also feel free to give this deck a try or let me know if there are any adjustments to make this deck even more delicious. As I said, so far this deck has a 11:1 win rate, the only deck it lost against was 1TK. Even though the Skatador's / Otriska combo actually increased the longevity I had in that game. Problem also was, that the enemy had literally every removal in the book, so everytime 1 or 2 vampires where out, they got removed in his next turn.
Other than that this deck is really fun to play as u can win either by gaining 40+ life or by depleting the enemies HP... and sometimes both occur at the same time.

Have fun trying it out. Vampires 4tw :twisted:
YouTube Content Creator.

Feel free to check out my Spellweaver Vids - A noob's perspective on Spellweaver
All Videos
My (hopefully) rise in Ranked Spellweaver

-> Make this a thing! <-
loveGIANT

PreviousNext

Return to Cards, Decks and Strategies