The forums are closed as we are moving all discussions into Discord.

Join our Discord server by following this link.

Budget Decks!

Share your thoughts and decks!

Re: Budget Decks!

Postby oc616 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:48 am

Hi, new here, has anyone got a budget control style decklist? I've got one more day of the unlocked pool and Wis/Dom Control was easily my favorite archetype I could play for games on end. Unlocking multiple Silencers and Biddings looks like a long-term job though.
oc616

Postby Drygord » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:29 pm

oc616 wrote:Hi, new here, has anyone got a budget control style decklist? I've got one more day of the unlocked pool and Wis/Dom Control was easily my favorite archetype I could play for games on end. Unlocking multiple Silencers and Biddings looks like a long-term job though.

Hi oc616, welcome!

It will indeed take a long while to get the epics for a proper control. That being said, you could probably brew up a decent Corruption/Wisdom control that would only require rares (suffocate, harpies, sanctum, succubus etc). But this way you could at least build the wisdom side of your list.

But, if you really love wis/dom go with that, grind out the collection and see if you luck out with some nice draft picks. That's what I did originally with vamp lamp.
Drygord

Postby WeavingSpells » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:46 am

Splash Rage Spells with anything and you can build many control variations, each quite as capable as the next.
WeavingSpells

Previous

Return to Cards, Decks and Strategies