The forums are closed as we are moving all discussions into Discord.

Join our Discord server by following this link.

Can we get an ignore list for friendly matches?

If anything is on your mind, we'd like to hear it!

Can we get an ignore list for friendly matches?

Postby Craig234 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:36 am

There's a player I've gotten dozens of times in friendly matches (small player base issue) and sometimes he quits immediately repeatedly, sometimes he waits until well into the match and then quits.

(Tonight I've gotten him again all three matches).

So I don't want to get him. I'll quit if I do.

It'd be nice to be able to have a 'ban list' of people you don't get matched with in friendly.

It wouldn't apply to other modes, where people could abuse it by banning top players.
Craig234
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:11 pm

Re: Can we get an ignore list for friendly matches?

Postby Lord_Xenon » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:16 am

Maybe he don't want to play with YOU? If you play immediatelly after you encountered him again, you will likely get him again. :D
Lord_Xenon
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:53 am

Re: Can we get an ignore list for friendly matches?

Postby Devirk » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:03 am

Try to wait awhile after such encounter before entering queue again or simply switch to different mode. Try a tournament, trials or simply ranked. As you've pointed out we have a pretty small playerbase and only a few of those people play friendlies...
R.I.P. Duel of Champions [*]
you can find me on Youtube!
User avatar
Devirk
 
Posts: 532
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Re: Can we get an ignore list for friendly matches?

Postby Echopirate » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:58 pm

I was playing friendlies yesterday and would try to wait a bit after a match so that I wouldn't have to face them again.
Echopirate
 
Posts: 80
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2017 5:43 pm

Re: Can we get an ignore list for friendly matches?

Postby Craig234 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:32 am

Devirk wrote:Try to wait awhile after such encounter before entering queue again or simply switch to different mode. Try a tournament, trials or simply ranked. As you've pointed out we have a pretty small playerbase and only a few of those people play friendlies...


Sat down to play tonight, got him first match.
Craig234
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:11 pm

Re: Can we get an ignore list for friendly matches?

Postby Cruel_TeK » Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:28 pm

is it maximus? ^^
Cruel_TeK
 
Posts: 1022
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 8:36 pm

Re: Can we get an ignore list for friendly matches?

Postby Maximvs » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:05 pm

When you get a quest to play 4 friendly matches, you can just queue, skip 3 turns, then quit the game. 3 turns is enough to validate 1 game for your quest.
"Quick quick, rush him, we don't want the game to last more than three minutes!"

"Oh crap, he's playing a complicated deck, but that hurts my brain! What should I do?"
"Just play a mill deck, bro."
Maximvs
 
Posts: 700
Joined: Mon Sep 05, 2016 8:26 pm

Re: Can we get an ignore list for friendly matches?

Postby Craig234 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:31 am

Cruel_TeK wrote:is it maximus? ^^


No.
Craig234
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:11 pm

Re: Can we get an ignore list for friendly matches?

Postby Craig234 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:31 am

Maximvs wrote:When you get a quest to play 4 friendly matches, you can just queue, skip 3 turns, then quit the game. 3 turns is enough to validate 1 game for your quest.


I don't like playing that way.

That doesn't change the feature issue.
Craig234
 
Posts: 260
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:11 pm

Re: Can we get an ignore list for friendly matches?

Postby steinr » Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:34 pm

Craig234 wrote:
Maximvs wrote:When you get a quest to play 4 friendly matches, you can just queue, skip 3 turns, then quit the game. 3 turns is enough to validate 1 game for your quest.


I don't like playing that way.

That doesn't change the feature issue.


It's really not a feature issue. You are the only one desiring this, from my perspective..
Sorry, I don't work here - I just like green.
User avatar
steinr
 
Posts: 855
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2016 11:42 am
Location: Vienna

Next

Return to Feedback and Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group