The forums are closed as we are moving all discussions into Discord.

Join our Discord server by following this link.

Vent Thread!

Discuss the game, ask us questions, and see the latest news here

Re: Vent Thread!

Postby VitamineC » Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:41 pm

SashaIr wrote:This is getting silly. Ivko, insert some captcha in the registration process!

There's been a captcha in place for a while now. "Funnily" enough the first thing that happened after it was implemented was the forum getting flooded by spambots advertising captcha solving bots.... :?
Your friendly neighborhood forum moderator
Filthy spammer vermin exterminated: 892
VitamineC

Postby Devirk » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:09 am

Can we please make easy AI less suicidal?!
Having never played bezarok before I figured I'll try him out before heading into trials w/ deck built upon him. Unluckily I have only 1 copy of bezarok so I threw up a quick deck that'd ensure fairly smooth acquisition of said card. Wis-Cor lots of draw, some discard and reanimates (to pull discarded bez from graveyard). Important card in that whole ordeal is Curse of Rysha. I took it for it's "draw a card when it enters the field" Game 1: after almost completly decking out both me and my opponent I finally draw Bezarok. at this point my opponent has 3 HP I have 3 curses of rysha. Stupid Daris AI pops flashfreeze on bez and kills himself. Game 2: again down to <10 cards on both me and opp I drop 1st rysha and draw bezarok. Stupid Ne'eva is down to 1 HP and apparently decides that after I dropped bezarok she can't do anything against me anymore and plays her 3rd spell in the entire game comminting sucide thanks to curse of rysha...
I could go on like this forever... Why the stupid AI doesn't realise that rysha can kill them?!
R.I.P. Duel of Champions [*]
you can find me on Youtube!
Devirk

Postby Rinriet » Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:37 pm

Pro-tip: play vs humans. Nah humans also do those things.

AI knows when the match is lost and commits honourable sudoku to end its suffering.
Rinriet

Postby Maraut » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:21 pm

So today's conquest was going pretty well for me, as I won against my first two opponents. I lost the third round, but we were only five players, so I thought I was set anyway. However, the game decided to give us a fourth round, which pitted us against the very same players again. So I fought the tournament's strongest player two times and lost. Meanwhile, a player I beat previously got two byes in a row and, unlike me, made it to the best 3 with a PGW of 0%.

F*cking thank you, Spellweaver.
Maraut

Postby Maraut » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:24 pm

Wanting to kill some time before masters today, I decided to try out the famous mono corruption deck, and started a ranked match with it. I was up against a rage/wisdom passageway deck, and things went pretty well for me. My opponent was down to 1 life, and I had a good board and a curse of Rysha. However, he did not panic and simply stalled until I had to forfeit to join my first masters round in time.

Maraut

Postby Cruel_TeK » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:01 pm

monzarag, spelweavers biggest hypocrite and cunt. played like a true gypsy. a proud victory. what an achievement.
Cruel_TeK

Postby Jeronimo » Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:05 am

I was quite surprised when saw MONZARAG was the staller. That's some low behaviour.
Jeronimo

Postby Maximvs » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:29 pm

Cruel_TeK wrote:monzarag, spelweavers biggest hypocrite and cunt. played like a true gypsy. a proud victory. what an achievement.

Oh so when Monzarag does it, it's a low move, but when Bodhidharma does it, it's ok.
"Quick quick, rush him, we don't want the game to last more than three minutes!"

"Oh crap, he's playing a complicated deck, but that hurts my brain! What should I do?"
"Just play a mill deck, bro."
Maximvs

Postby steinr » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:49 am

Only OK if it happens to you, Max
Sorry, I don't work here - I just like green.
steinr

Postby Ante » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:05 pm

Everywhere Mill or Silencer...
I´m sure new people from mobile release will love it and stick to the game...
Ante

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion