The forums are closed as we are moving all discussions into Discord.

Join our Discord server by following this link.

Vent Thread!

Discuss the game, ask us questions, and see the latest news here

Re: Vent Thread!

Postby An Albun » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:16 pm

All things spellweaver: http://www.spellweaverdb.com
An Albun

Postby Ravignir » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:52 am

Demeisen wrote:Thought Id revisit the game.

Played Wh1sp, so its terrible to see this is still a game for big nerds in small ponds. Apparently there is some degenerate card that draws 5 for 3 on a 3/3.

The reason this game, and forum, has been completely stagnant for years is because the people behind this game are simply terrible at designing cards.

Uninstalled, and I hope you didnt invest serious savings on the mobile version. Youre gonna bring in 3 figures worth of new players who will get absolutely crushed by the same 12 guys.

That's funny, I can't agree more. I just hate the card balance/design here even though they are kinda balanced if You look how many cards are imbalanced. But ya, If a card is s**t, it's really s**t.

And the most ridiculous part is, there are always sane decks over and over again (with maybe 1 to 3 cards changed). If something new appears it gets nerfed to the ground before meta can stabilize and people start developing counters in their decks. All the viable (good) decks currently present in game are either aggro or early to late midrange, unless you want to say WR zash is control.
Polish forum moderator
SW player since summer '15|One Turn Decks devoted - I had over 30 different OTK decks in DoC|Former DoC player - DoC Print & Play version - Click! - enjoy!
Ravignir

Postby Baka9 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:59 pm

He is everywhere.
Baka9

Postby VitamineC » Thu May 17, 2018 7:17 am

Well, he is new and he is good, so it'S expected that he sees a lot of play. That said there#S going to be a balance patch next week that will hit some of the cookie cutter cards most Ytix decks use.
Your friendly neighborhood forum moderator
Filthy spammer vermin exterminated: 892
VitamineC

Postby Minrat » Sat May 26, 2018 10:09 am

I understand that it's due to small number of players and that elo is visible opposed to just ranking, but getting 3 pts on a win from matching with someone with significantly lower elo or losing 30 to someone I assume ranked similarly is a match I'd rather not play as sometimes bad draw just happens.

That the system inherently favors more consistent decks at higher ranks I think is fine, just feels bad being around the same rating going 6 and 2.
Minrat

Postby Pizdabol » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:14 pm

I'm all for knowing your outs and not giving up till the end, but making that last one flashy attack, with the CFC and Namir's ability, and shocking shit that doesn't give a shit weather it's shocked or not, when you know you've already lost, like someone's gonna give a shit if you "almost had me", kind of makes you an obnoxious asshole... I'm talking about you, Inari, anime is for losers
Pizdabol

Postby Lord_Xenon » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:27 am

Again a rare and epic quest in the same region. 'Good' thing that the epic were trash anyway...
Lord_Xenon

Previous

Return to General Discussion