The forums are closed as we are moving all discussions into Discord.

Join our Discord server by following this link.

Re: HALL OF FAME ANNIVERSARY VOTING 2018

Discuss the game, ask us questions, and see the latest news here

Postby hallyll » Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:35 am

1. Duall
One of the best conquest players in spell weaver ever.
Has 3 masters titles, he qualifies through conquest golden tickets (not because he can’t do ladder, because he doesn't need to).
In fact, I can't remember him ever having a bad performance in conquest format. Plays an important role in The Shrining and contributes to all the team's community contributions. He likes to strategize with me about an hour before masters so he can know all my decks without disclosing his own because his line-up is set a week in advance XD.

2. Squeefe
Has a title, been playing actively for a long time now. Gets drunk and makes illiterate posts on discord.
I could say more but personally for me that's enough... great player with a great sense of humour, he makes the community better simply by being himself and hanging around in discord to be honest haha.

3. Album
I think that not many people really know just how much work Album does to support this game. I've seen it first-hand over the last 2 years or more so I think I owe it to him to let you guys know how big his role is in my team and in our community.
Oh damn, this is going to be long, I’m almost tempted to vote for someone else so I don’t have to write all this… here goes nothing.
Short summary: setting up the SPW discord, writing articles for SWDB, making videos back in the day, casting masters, starting the new player ambassadors, being in the deuce club for master’s points, and countless other things (not exaggerating... I can't count them...)
Cannot understate how vital this guy is; not just as a teammate, but to the whole game. If you have enjoyed/benefitted from any content or community initiatives that The Shrining has been involved in... you must vote for Album. The driving force behind a lot of our content, his enthusiasm is contagious and motivates the whole team. Normally, over time people lose enthusiasm, but Album is the exception to this rule.
To be honest, as the team leader, I probably received a fair bit of trickle-down credit for things that album (+the whole team) were heavily involved in. I wouldn't be in the HOF without him so I couldn't miss this opportunity to say my thanks to a bloody ripper bloke who should have been nominated/inducted already tbh.

Honourable mentions:
Dobrycy - Everything he says is complete nonsense and hilarious, strong player with a good number of masters appearances and will only get better now that he is on a competitive team. Id like to see a little more content from him and maybe collaborations with other members of meme reactor, but he already contributes a lot to the community in different ways.
Jeniec and Whisp- Your performance and contribution are 100% worthy of being in the HOF guys, I had to give it to Sveiks because he has been the most consistent member of Hyperion in terms of qualifying and making/sharing decks on a monthly basis.
hallyll

Postby XM9000 » Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:57 am

Sveiks, JeniecSzuji, Lirysse.
XM9000

Postby Duall » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:17 pm

Tauric
An Album
Wh1sp
Duall

Postby Dobrycy » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:55 pm

Anal Bum

Looks like Gimli

Laj-ris

Plays SMOrc, funny guy

Japa... Tauric

Funny guy too, his avatar is goblin, SMOrc
Dobrycy

Postby Lorenthiel » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:17 pm

Sveiks, JeniecSzuji, Wh1sp
Twitch: twitch.tv/lorenthiel_

In game achievements:
1st place in MC#2, MC#9
3rd in MC#3, MC#5
1st in Asperia Cup Invitational
Multiple TOP10
Lorenthiel

Postby SashaIr » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:11 am

How can I not vote for my teammates? Dobricy, Lirysse, and Tauric, there go my votes.
SashaIr

Postby Tauric » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:41 pm

i'm voting dobby and lirysse because i'm biased af
also duall for reasons mentioned in the last vote
Tauric

Postby Drygord » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:09 am

Duall,
Wh1sp,
Stanel
Drygord