The forums are closed as we are moving all discussions into Discord.

Join our Discord server by following this link.

ULTIMATE MASTERS STATISTICS THREAD

Discuss the game, ask us questions, and see the latest news here

ULTIMATE MASTERS STATISTICS THREAD

Postby komsiant » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:11 pm

So before masters i wanted to continue the statistics spreadsheet of vanguard, but then i think and decide that i can make it better =) So finally i've done anything that i can do myself and ready to present it.
So now i'm stuck beacause we don't have outcomes with results of some masters. So I asked ivko to help me with it.
I will try to update this spreadsheet after every master championship. And if you found any mistakes or have ideas or can help me pm me on forum/skype/in game or make a post in this thread.

UPDATED WITH ALL RESULTS OF MASTERS #28
Google Spreadsheets
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YGjcCcaKIr45m_JyotdH0N_RX3rETbxxFP79jp3G_KU/edit?usp=sharing
Last edited by komsiant on Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 12 times in total.
komsiant

Re: ULTIMATE MASTERS STATISTICS THREAD

Postby Rinriet » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:56 pm

Nice job! :)

It's sad how there are a lot of good players that did very well and then stopped playing. I wish to someday see all of them playing together in a super competitive environment :D
Rinriet

Postby VitamineC » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:27 pm

A red sun sets over Asperia. Countless elves, goblins, angels, demons and other creatures let their lives in the service of thousands of new Spellweavers who were just admitted to the academy. The air in the Mines of Plenty is thick with the blood and sweat of orcish slaves working day and night to mine crystals so that the demands of the powerhungry young heroes can be met.
But there's someone pulling the strings of even the faessayan senate. Some say that the profits from selling crystals traverse the Astral Flux where they are used to grow the team around ivko, true lord over Asperia. These mysterious figures strive for only one thing: to weave new powerful magics to be sold to Spellweavers on their computers and mobile devices far and wide in their endless strife for ultimate power.
*mobile release fanfiction end*
Your friendly neighborhood forum moderator
Filthy spammer vermin exterminated: 892
VitamineC

Postby Mango » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:46 pm

As a new player but with some experience from years ago on card games, I came from a big hiatus on card games, but I found Spellweaver and I see potential here, however, I don´t see myself playing versus another peeps in the near future, since everyone here almost have all or all the stuff already and is not fun to be farmed in competitions/ladder/friendly matches.

Plus, I find some decks very cheesy and cheap, like the 40 hp one, plant one or discard one, if the game gets new players, this could discourage them to continue playing only to be farmed by the vets here.

Just my 2 cents.
Mango

Postby komsiant » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:20 pm

Rinriet wrote:Nice job! :)

It's sad how there are a lot of good players that did very well and then stopped playing. I wish to someday see all of them playing together in a super competitive environment :D

We need more spreadsheets. I just think and what if any not retired sw player from this list just accept an invintation to the tourney? So i grab 9+ pointers, all master champions and other good guys, delete all that participate once (except for Sudzitte) and added wildcards than mark all playing guys and what i have now.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fE_lXKsrLnZDLb36SblizWDMBu9oFrdecmlEJy1py5g/edit?usp=sharing
Sheet number 2. Free to edit btw. UPD:DON'T ADD RESULTS TO THIS ONE it's only for tournament of mind experiment, i will update the main one.
Mango wrote:Plus, I find some decks very cheesy and cheap, like the 40 hp one, plant one or discard one, if the game gets new players, this could discourage them to continue playing only to be farmed by the vets here.
Just my 2 cents.

Adding another 2 cents. There is a guy on ladder named Boavida that is lvl 21 atm. And he just farmed current masters champion and his friend dobrycy with his goblins yesterday)
So his stats in ladder hell(2 days till lock now it rly is) is 33-17 and now he is 12th.
(with masters border is now top10+ 3places for golden there + 1 for VanguardX mult + 14th is andreola so finally at 15th)
Last edited by komsiant on Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
komsiant

Postby Rinriet » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:35 pm

I got lost in the colors of colums B and C :/

But I love the info <3

HallYall you here? I have a mission for you: convince every good SW player to join Ivia #XX and let everybody enjoy the clash of titans!
Rinriet

Postby An Albun » Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:16 am

Album has a higher average than hall confirm.

All things spellweaver: http://www.spellweaverdb.com
An Albun

Postby VanguardX » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:02 am

You have HallYall ranked above me. Something is clearly wrong with your spreadsheet.
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/vanguardx_

10th Masters Champion
VanguardX

Postby Cruel_TeK » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:32 am

results seem correct, pretty impressive attention to detail

nov16 trough march17 was brutal. they were all so close

nice trip down memory lane, thanks for the work :)

edit: I gotta repeat, IMPRESSiVE lvl of detail. down to individual round results and wether or not it was a final, wow.
Cruel_TeK

Postby Rinriet » Tue Jan 30, 2018 3:20 pm

VanguardX wrote:You have HallYall ranked above me. Something is clearly wrong with your spreadsheet.

Well The order means nothing, and total points it's the easier way to do it. Masters won, average points... No method is the best.

PS: I know why you commented that but I had to clarify it :P

Cruel_TeK wrote:edit: I gotta repeat, IMPRESSiVE lvl of detail. down to individual round results and wether or not it was a final, wow.

Wow I didn't watch that. Nice Koms, niiiice. But I see some of the last masters lack info. I can help with my results (I think I can remember) but what about the rest? :/
Rinriet

Next

Return to General Discussion