The forums are closed as we are moving all discussions into Discord.

Join our Discord server by following this link.

Deck Resource

The game's community balance team discusses card changes here.

Deck Resource

Postby ripDreyla » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:17 pm

As a tool to help us, would we be willing to share some of the new decks with the new cards here somewhere?

I'd like to test some of the existing meta decks that are making use of the new cards. And it would save me some time creating them myself. I'm still doing my own, but i am sure someone out there has already made something better that is working better and more efficiently.

I think this in general needs to be a more open resource. I know some teams like to keep things secret and close to their chest. But in the spirit of collaboration, it would really help to have a more open deck sharing resource for players.

If players/pros, are worried about sharing their secret lists publicly, then please consider sending them to me in a pm, and i promise i won't share it, if that is your wish. If you wish me to not play it publicly, i will also respect that and only play it privately.

Edit: I have been referring to the recent masters deck lists for inspiration, thank you for that Ivko really appreciate it, but looking for more that may not have been used there.
Disclaimer: Please don't be offended by these words, they are just food for thought and not intended to offend you. So read at your own risk of being offended
ripDreyla

Re: Deck Resource

Postby ivko » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:47 pm

You are basically asking for decent deck lists with the new cards. I don't think people have figured that out yet, except for the deck lists from Masters featuring Harbinger and Catacomb Keeper. But those can be quite complicated to play, especially Harbinger Combo.
Your friendly Spellweaver lead, programmer, designer... you name it!
ivko

Re: Deck Resource

Postby ripDreyla » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:19 pm

Yes that is true, i have been trying those from Masters and other iterations with my own ideas.

And i have also been experimenting with my own things. This is just in case anyone comes up with something unique, i'd like to see it, if they are willing to share it here with everyone, or just me. Can move this to another section, if you feel it suits perhaps the decks topic better. it is just that i thought maybe here people are more focused on the new cards, so they may be willing to share some deck lists with the new cards in mind, with the focus of helping to contribute towards the Balance discussion as a result.

Here is one that i'm having fun with at the moment. I call it "Wives"

The numbers and some small adjustments/swap outs can probably be made to improve it considerably, maybe a pro can make something of it.

Hero: Coronis The Blood Reaper

Creatures:

2 x Sentry of the Light
4 x Cavalry Field Captain
4 x Spoiled Aristocrats
4 x Shadow Step Assassins
3 x Sirens of the Deep
2 x Prinha
1 x Temptress of Deceipt
2 x Blood Seeking Mutant

Spells

3 x Assassinate
3 x Soul Flames
2 x Word of Power
2 x Power Surge
2 x Devious Plot
4 x Cataclysm

Artifacts

2 x Cloning Vat
1 x Helm of Dominion

Shrines

7 x Order
9 x Dominion
3 x Assassins Guild
Disclaimer: Please don't be offended by these words, they are just food for thought and not intended to offend you. So read at your own risk of being offended
ripDreyla

Return to Balance Team Discussion