The forums are closed as we are moving all discussions into Discord.

Join our Discord server by following this link.

Final Steps and Translation Credits!

Help us with translating Spellweaver in your language!

Final Steps and Translation Credits!

Postby ivko » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:41 am

Hello everyone,

First I'd like to thank you for all your work and dedication to bring the translations as close to perfection as possible!

The translation process is now coming to an end. We will integrate the final localization tables on Wednesday 6th, and by the end of the week we will have official support for all languages!

In addition, I'd like to offer all of you to be included in the game credits as translators. If you'd like to be included, please post here the way you want your name to appear in the credits under "Translators".

So, you have time until the morning of Wednesday 6th (EU time) to apply any final changes, and post your name to be included in the credits.

Cheers,
Ivko
Your friendly Spellweaver lead, programmer, designer... you name it!
ivko

Re: Final Steps and Translation Credits!

Postby pheek1 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:10 pm

Hi Ivko,
what about a special reward for the translators in the form of the promo card backs with the flag of the language they worked on? I would be using it proudly :-)
www.spellweaver.cz
pheek1

Postby Lee » Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:14 pm

pheek1 wrote:Hi Ivko,
what about a special reward for the translators in the form of the promo card backs with the flag of the language they worked on? I would be using it proudly :-)

Nice idea. :D
Czech player
In-game nick: LeeCZ
Lee

Postby Drygord » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:51 pm

What about all those who helped on the English translation? Lol just kidding ;) You guys have superb English. I'm excited about the influx of new players this will bring!
Drygord

Postby Lirysse » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:31 pm

Lee wrote:
pheek1 wrote:Hi Ivko,

Nice idea. :D

Tooms and I thought about a New Horizons card back, since the translation offers new horizons to Spellweaver ! :mrgreen:

Most of the people in the credits sent their name so I guess I'll do it as well (in PM).
Lirysse

Postby Tooms » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:38 pm

Lirysse wrote:
Tooms and I thought about a New Horizons card back, since the translation offers new horizons to Spellweaver ! :mrgreen:

Please make it so ;p

P.S: Sent credit name in PM
P.P.S: made one last modification (C1293). Also, any chance the "Quick unbind" button could be displayed over 2 lines rather than 1 as the translation is a bit too long for the box on one line (at least in french).
Tooms

Postby jimmycwxx » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:09 am

ivko wrote:Hello everyone,

First I'd like to thank you for all your work and dedication to bring the translations as close to perfection as possible!

The translation process is now coming to an end. We will integrate the final localization tables on Wednesday 6th, and by the end of the week we will have official support for all languages!

In addition, I'd like to offer all of you to be included in the game credits as translators. If you'd like to be included, please post here the way you want your name to appear in the credits under "Translators".

So, you have time until the morning of Wednesday 6th (EU time) to apply any final changes, and post your name to be included in the credits.

Cheers,
Ivko

Hi Ivko,

Here is the Chinese translation group member list.
Chinese translator group:Dooooom, Lafia, scysccc, Ancientfire, ssslock, Ishuma, Type100, Sigarda(Allen), MOXIAOBAI,RUGAL

it is a big group :D we started in beta test (allen and ishuma started even before I join the game lol) and translated all the cards and rules as a rulebook. At the beginning, we only have Chinese rule books, but now Chinese language is release! XDDDD So happy and exciting!

In the process, from beta test to now, some people have left and some people joined, but all of them made huge contribution to Chinese translation.

Cheers,
Dooooom
Last edited by jimmycwxx on Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
InGame ID:Dooooom
Spellweaver QQ Group:209061268
Streaming:http://www.douyu.com/647646
Click here to join SW QQ group:http://jq.qq.com/?_wv=1027&k=27qxzCR
jimmycwxx

Postby jimmycwxx » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:16 am

Tooms wrote:
Lirysse wrote:

Please make it so ;p

P.S: Sent credit name in PM
P.P.S: made one last modification (C1293). Also, any chance the "Quick unbind" button could be displayed over 2 lines rather than 1 as the translation is a bit too long for the box on one line (at least in french).

Hi, i'm Dooooom, I think this idea is super ultra epic awesome!! Please make it!!
InGame ID:Dooooom
Spellweaver QQ Group:209061268
Streaming:http://www.douyu.com/647646
Click here to join SW QQ group:http://jq.qq.com/?_wv=1027&k=27qxzCR
jimmycwxx

Postby ivko » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:57 am

We can make a New Horizons card back, but we can't really make card backs with country flags. We don't have in-house artists and all art-related tasks are complicated.

Okay, we will make a New Horizons card back. Enjoy!

EDIT: Yes, we'll fix the "Quick Unbind" bug. Currently it's not OK even in English :x
Your friendly Spellweaver lead, programmer, designer... you name it!
ivko

Postby Gri » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:34 pm

Thanks, Ivko.

Russian translation team - Delmar, ChemE, Baka9, againigounno and me (Anagri).
Gri

Next

Return to Community Translation